To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available anytime after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the notes section when purchasing tickets.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction.
To purchase tickets using a credit card from outside the United States or Canada please call the Comedy Cabana directly at 843-449-4242 and we will process your reservation via phone.
Eddie celebrated his first 23 years as a Stand-up comedian with the release of his 1st comedy cd, "One Take", followed up with his first DVD, “There’s Mustard On This Hotdog!”. Eddie appeared in the films such as Law & Order made for TV movie “Exiled” as well as several commercials & Promo’s including OPTIMUM ONLINE, Major League Baseball, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Comcast Cable and Monster.Com .
Also, Nick jr. , National Geographic Channel, care one credit, Quicken Loans, A&E “Cold Case Files,” Gothic Cabinet Craft, Red Lobster, Cablevision, Fox Sports and WCBS (New York channel 2).
When describing Eddie’s style of entertainment one can only come to this conclusion…. Its just Eddie being… Eddie!