To view prices and to make a purchase, please click the date that you would like to attend.
- Doors open at 6:00pm nightly with a full bar and grill available.
- Check-in is available anytime after that and we request that you are here no later than 45 minutes before showtime.
- All events (with the exception of shows that are listed as "family friendly") are 18 and over (15-17 are ok with a parent/legal guardian.)
- The preferred seating option gets you a seat in the first four rows around the stage. General admission seats are typically fifth row and back.
- Seating is pre-assigned based on order of reservations and type of seating selected. Please write any seating requests, including the need for handicap accessible seating in the notes section when purchasing tickets.
- There is a two item minimum purchase per person in our showroom. This can include food or drink and does not have to include alcohol. The showroom is sat 30 minutes before showtime.
- Please keep in mind that ticket prices may increase on the day of the show.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges. All sales are final upon the completion of the transaction.
To purchase tickets using a credit card from outside the United States or Canada please call the Comedy Cabana directly at 843-449-4242 and we will process your reservation via phone.
Gary Conrad is one of the most skilled and experienced comedy-hypnotists working. He has consistently amazed audiences from Alaska to Florida with his hilarious shows. He has become a regular at many "A" room comedy clubs; colleges & high schools; military installations; and corporate & charitable events across the country.
Gary Conrad was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey. After receiving his degree from Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina, he worked as a stockbroker in New York City . He followed that with a very successful eleven-year stretch in the shipping business, working in both New York and Los Angeles, while an officer in the US Army Reserve.
Gary began his journey into hypnosis in 1980 in order to better condition himself during his physical training. He learned that through control of his mind, he could maximize his workout abilities. This ignited a passion for hypnotism that continues to this day. After several years of study, Gary began hypnotizing people clinically in a World Trade Center office and eventually moved to the stage. He has hypnotized thousands, from retirees to British nurses to bikers to New York policemen to college students. His shows are among the most popular that many comedy clubs host.
Oftentimes, the same people come back two and three times in one week to attend. Also, while traversing the country, Gary has become popular on radio and television programs in many different markets. He works non-stop...